Situated at the east end of Phillips St. Warracknabeal

The Railway Water Tower was built in 1886 to service steam trains.
Shortly after, it was also used to supply the town with water,
a function it fulfilled until about 1917.
The Warracknabeal and District Historical Society restored the Water Tower in the 1970's
and it is now used for storage.